I graduate in May so I am totally hoping that life will ONLY go up from there. I am wishing that i can graduate with a job lined up that gives me decent pay and AMAZING benefits. I have not had health insurance for any time during my adult life and it'd be nice to go to the dentist or be able to go to the gynocologist than to the health department.
I know that there are MILLIONS who have it worse than me, so I am a very lucky woman.. I have amazing family, friends, husband, and I am about to have a BA from Auburn University. For some, its more than they could imagine but with all i have learned from school and independent study I want more. Is that so bad? I want to be able to afford my bills, go on a vacation, or to the doctor. Is that too much to ask?
I am going to strive to make progress in the next year.
This time next year I want to have at least 3 credit cards COMPLETELY paid off, a decent job, Jeb have steady work, have our new townhouse complete with the furniture we need, another married couple to hang with, and be more social.
Alright-Mondays make me tired and i think I shall sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment