I had a nice trip to visit my parents and grandma for Christmas. A lot of times I get anxious about visiting because I seriously dislike my hometown for numerous reasons.. but this time I had a lot of fun there for the day. We are lunch together, shopped a little, drove around so they could show me the new things in town, (it's been like 8 months since I've been up that way) ate dinner with grandma, talked with my uncle, and spent the night at grandma's house. I had fun getting to spend time with Rachel because I rarely see her at all more less get quality one on one time with the gal.
Next morning we had breakfast with Mom and Dad then headed out. Dad gave me a couple of his old Jackson Highway albums which made my day.
Christmas Monday was a Funday :]
Here's a few pictures from the trip--
Mom and Daddy:

The Girl's at Lunch: (
WARNING- Sun's a little bright)

My amazing Father and myself:
No comments:
Post a Comment