As i looked into her eyes, i saw a spark as if i looked back into her life and saw her as a young bride, wife, and mother. It broke me down to tears in the parking lot. For minutes i cried and saw that I myself in 60 years could be in that very same place.. shopping alone wishing Jeb were there to hold my hand and pull the car around. I miss him so much when he travels, it hurts. But I am thankful that I have him in my life.. and dread the day I'm without him. He's my everything.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
a life change.
An eldery woman in Hobby Lobby changed my life today. As we stood in line chatting about the holidays, wal*mart shopping, and family, she looked at me and said, "It's been three years since my husband passed and this has been the hardest. Not sure why, I'm not sick or anything. I just miss him, you know? I lived with him 61 years, we married at 16, and had 5 beautiful children together who now have families of their own. I just miss him."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment