I got a career going! Starting to train with Kmart for Management making good money and SOOO READY! I have to get my background check, credit check, and drug testing done this week before they give me a location & start date. District Manager says it looks like I'll start in mid February.
Jeb is home this week. He is trying to decide what to do next. He got demoted from Lab and Field to just field which stinks money wise.. and we are a little behind right now. I wish he were able to go back to school right now but we just can't afford it at the time. I want him to apply to the KIA plant and just work there a couple years til we can pay off my Loans from school and then send him back. We'll see how it goes.
I'm ready for the chance to start a career.. and I'm very excited. You guys know I'm a hard worker so I think this is a GREAT job for me! :]
Alright EVERYONE have a great week and I'll keep you posted!
WAR EAGLE! Oh and Go Colts! (I got your back KDUB!)

No comments:
Post a Comment